[Waldwick, NJ – June 17, 2020] – Greater Bergen Realtors®, the third largest real estate trade association in the state of New Jersey announced the launch of its new website with an updated clean, user friendly layout, and easy single sign-on portal. The site is member-focused, with some consumer features. Some of the new features on the new website design include:
- An alert bar at the top part of the homepage, which was designed to display important announcements, updated, calls for action, and more.
- A live chat service where members can communicate with staff.
- An overlapping quick links bar to Membership, Education, Advocacy and Resources is also tucked underneath the scrolling images.
- As users scroll down the homepage, they will find a pop-out video player in the Our Mission section, a statistics counter, a monthly indicators section that features the latest stats on market trends in Bergen County.
- A dynamic News & Events section. The Press Room landing page features archives and tags to easily search published articles. The Event Photos page has categorized albums from annual meetings, luncheons, receptions and more.
- The Upcoming Events Section is fully integrated with Rapattoni to dynamically pull content into Accrisoft's Event Module. This streamlines Greater Bergen's event management process, as well as the member user experience for registration. Check out the Events Calendar, the homepage events lister, and the list view of all upcoming events.
- The Single sign-on capabilities with Rapattoni, which authenticates users when they login to the website. This simplifies the login experience by linking the two platforms together.
- The Member Benefits page with content drop down drawers.
- Each Committee Page includes a profile page with head shots of the Chair and Vice-Chair, information on meeting schedules and contact information.
- Integrated Social Wall with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
Additionally, the new website has a unique HUB where members can have access to all the essential tools to make their real estate transactions a smoother process. The newly launched website also features updated descriptions and details of the association, and clean hero images with the feature to add information about events, classes and important association updates make the website more appealing to the user. A new FAQ page for both members and consumers along with a dedicated section highlighting Affiliate Partners are just a few of the new features that stand out.
Greater Bergen Realtors® CEO, Jorge Ledesma said, “We understand that our members are constantly on the go. Therefore, we prioritized partnering with a website developer who not only understood the evolving needs of our association and our members, but also had the technology to create a website based on mobility and efficiency. From day 1, our partnership with Accrisoft has allowed us to create something unique and effective. We have received some great feedback and look forward to the enhanced user experience our site will provide to our members.”
For more information, visit www.greaterbergenrealtors.com or call 201-244-7000.
Greater Bergen REALTORS® provides invaluable information, programs and services to ensure the success of its members in everyday business. As the leading voice of real estate in North Jersey, we advocate for the public to protect private property rights as well as the right to home ownership. The association is a highly influential and important member of the local, state and National REALTOR® family. Greater Bergen REALTORS® represents over 7,800 in northern New Jersey. For more information, please visit www.GreaterBergenRealtors.com.